Our Big Feelings mini-course is for you if:
- You want to understand where all the emotion your child is expressing is coming from.
- You want positive strategies to help them learn how to cooperate.
- You want to avoid common pitfalls that make kids’ big feelings harder to manage.
- You want help with what to say in the moment and what to say afterward.
In this workshop, Dr. Chelsey discusses:
- Where big feelings come from, and what they are.
- Key steps for responding to big feelings – including all the details and scripts.
- Do’s and don’ts for setting your child up to manage big feelings more successfully.
- Exactly how to use praise & presence for behavior management, including specific language to use.
- How to move through conflict and challenge in ways that encourage independence.
- How to get off the battlefield of resistance and arguments, and get your kid to cooperate.
This is a four-module course. Each module includes a 5-10 minute video lesson & a worksheet to guide your thought process.